In the heart of the exceptional site of the Pointe Saint Mathieu, a family-run hotel and restaurant created in 1954 with 33 comfortable rooms in a traditional style, a gourmet restaurant with one Michelin star, a brasserie "Le Bistrot 1954", 250m² of seminar and event rooms and a spa.
In order to strengthen its teams, we are looking for 1 CHIEF PARTY MANAGER for the BISTROT 1954 who will be responsible for
- Preparation of culinary preparations
- Checking, setting up and cleaning the work area
- To guarantee an offer adapted to the customers' demands in the respect of our ratios
- Apply and enforce HACCP rules
Profile required: -
- At least 1 year of significant experience in a similar position
- Hotel training
- Excellent customer relations skills: friendliness, discretion
- Resistance to stress and high workloads, composure
- Skill and speed
- Curiosity about cooking and the culinary arts in general
This is a permanent position to be filled immediately - 41 hours per week - 2 consecutive days holiday.
Salary according to experience. We would like someone with at least two years experience if possible.
Position available immediately.
41h/week, 2 consecutive days off, clocked hours.