How to get there
BY CAR :
- Via the N165 Nantes-Brest or RN12 Rennes-Brest expressway.
- In Brest, take the direction of Pouzané/Le Conquet, then follow the D789 and exit at Plougonvelin then Pointe Saint-Mathieu at 4 km.
- GPS coordinates: N48°19.899' W4°46.198'.
BY PLANE :
- Brest airport is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- Nine regular destinations including Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Toulon...
BY TRAIN :
- Brest SNCF station 25 km (30 minutes) away.
- Several daily TGV trains from Paris-Montparnasse, Rennes, Saint-Brieuc.
- TER from Morlaix, Quimper, Landerneau, Landivisiau...
SHUTTLE SERVICE :
- Possibility of a shuttle for transfers to the port of Le Conquet (reservation at the reception).
- One departure in the morning at 9am in front of the Hostellerie de la Pointe Saint Mathieu and return at 6.15pm to the port.
- Supplement of 10 € per room.
Our environmental policy
In order to actively contribute to the preservation of the environment and to be aware of environmental issues, the establishment is committed through its environmental policy.
In order to reduce its ecological footprint through continuous improvement of its environmental performance and to provide quality services to its customers, the establishment has set itself the following objectives
- Reduce energy consumption and promote renewable energy,
- Optimise water consumption,
- To limit the production of waste and to ensure the best possible recovery,
- Promote the use of renewable resources and less environmentally hazardous substances,
- Promote environmental communication and education.
Integrating the environmental dimension into all our activities :
- Use of low-energy light bulbs and consumption of electricity produced from renewable energy sources,
- Installation of flow regulators (8 l/min) on all equipment for economical water consumption,
- Provision of bins to facilitate waste separation and the introduction of composting,
- Use of eco-labelled products for our cleaning products.
Develop and enhance the environmental skills of our staff:
- Enriching the professionalism of the staff of the hostellerie de la pointe saint Mathieu with an environmental dimension,
- The appreciation and valorisation of their contribution to the environmental approach.
Contribute regionally to Sustainable Development in a dynamic of permanent progress:
- Alternative management of part of our green spaces to facilitate the expression of biodiversity,
- Inviting our customers to follow us in our approach through messages of awareness of eco-actions.
We encourage our customers to send us any suggestions that could help us improve our environmental approach.
We are always ready to listen to your suggestions. A suggestion box is available for your comments.