In the heart of the exceptional site of the Pointe Saint Mathieu, a family-run hotel and restaurant created in 1954 with 33 comfortable rooms in a traditional style, a gourmet restaurant with one Michelin star, a brasserie "Le Bistrot 1954", 250m² of seminar and event rooms and a spa.
In order to strengthen its teams, we are looking for 1 motivated and dynamic CHEF PATISSIER for our gastronomic restaurant who will be responsible for
- Setting up the menu, mignardises, breakfast, etc.
- Creation of new desserts in collaboration with the chef
- Research on tastes, flavours and trends
- At least 1 year of significant experience in a similar position
- Experience in Michelin starred restaurants
- Knowledge of baking
- Hotel training
- Skill and speed
- Curiosity for pastry and the culinary arts in general
This is a permanent position to be filled immediately - 41 hours per week - 2 consecutive days holiday.
Salary according to experience. We would like someone with at least two years experience if possible.
Position available immediately, accommodation possible during the trial period.